Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Smurfs- Post 10




I was a child when I saw the Tv episodes of the smurf, it brings about good memories when I think about it. Cartoons now a days are anime like Pokemon, Dragon-ball Z otherwise there like Sponge Bob. The smurfs was a very simple cartoon that every child could appreceiate it. Except some of my friends that were not allowed to watch it because it had a sorcerer as its villian. That is another topic. I recently saw that they made a movie that was part animation and part real life. Much like the chipmonks, the studios are hoping for a throwback that will make them a lot of money. Who are they kidding? while I remember the smurfs no other young child would know anything about them. The parents of these kids may know about the smurfs but do they really want to entroduce there kids to this version of the Smurfs? I hope not. I for one will not let my kids watch this movie. I would rather them watch the TV episodes that I watched. In fact as I am writing this blog they are watching a downloaded TV episode. Keep the classics, you do not need to bring back everything cause it is not nearly as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment