Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Worst womens shoes ever- Post 5

Ok first I am going to say that I do not wear women shoes....Now that we cleared up the air we can begin. It started when I was talking to a friend at work and we were commenting on today's fashion and we started talking about women shoes. Now I do know a bit about this, my wife loves shoes and I like buying them to go with her outfits. What husband doesn't want there wife to look good right? Well here are a list that I have come up with that I think are ugly shoes that for some reason have been or are popular at this time.

1. The Ug boots. They look like they would be warm if you were and Eskimo but we live in Florida.

2. Crocs. Really... I can see little kids wearing them because they are easily cleaned and you can slip them on but they look so ugly that any adult with them on needs to have there head examined.

3. Birkenstocks. Much like crocs  however they were a hippie and old lady favorite in there hayday.
4. Boat shoes. Are we all sailing on a yacht?
5. Gladiator sandals. We are not in Rome.


That concludes my rant. I am sure that fashion will give us a lot a winners in the future, I just can't wait to see what is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment